ScanPower is proud to serve a wide variety of online sellers. From enterprise businesses sending a few 18-wheelers a week, to weekend booksellers sending in a few boxes a week to FBA. The recent price changes reflect our goal to better serve all sellers.
That's why we provide a tiered model to offer the best plans to everyone. We include ALL products with every account! This means, as your usage may change from month to month that your ScanPower tier, and associated rate, may change from month to month as well.
As a new ScanPower user you are provided a 30-day trial period during which time you can assess our products. Your first billing period is used to determine your usage and assign your tier for the second billing period. Subsequent billing then proceeds the same way - your billing tier for a given month is determined by your usage from the previous 30-days. Each billing period you can be moved up, to a higher tier, OR to lower (less expensive) tier. You may also "Keep" your plan pegged to a given tier based on features and expected usage.
Below is an outline of the tiers: (Please continue reading below the grid for more information.
*** PLEASE NOTE:
- Shipment items refers to MSKUs listed or placed in a batch (private mode) in ScanPower. If you have a shipment or batch with a total of 5 items from 5 different MSKUs then the total number of shipment items for that shipment is 5. If you have a shipment or batch with a total of 25 items with 1 MSKU (where qty = 25) then the count of shipment items for that shipment or batch is 1. Deleted items are also counted.
- >50 pay per use refers to EVALUATE where you can upload a spreadsheet containing 50 or fewer items for no additional charge. Any spreadsheets containing more than 50 items will result in a fees as outlined here.
- Unlimited 10k refers to EVALUATE where you can upload a spreadsheet containing 10,000 or fewer items for no additional charge.
- Unlimited scans refers to scans using MOBILE and/or SCOUT.
- BoxT use is unlimited. BoxT does not have a 200 box limit unlike the Seller Central web form interface.