Live Arbitrage is a feature by which the Manager can track Shoppers and can guide the Shoppers whether to buy the product from the store and indicate Accept/Reject on the Live Arbitrage Screen. The Manager can also add the notes for the scanned item. The Manager decision and the notes will instantaneously appear on the tracked Shopper screen on the Mobile app or mobile.scanpower.com while the Shopper views the item on-screen.
How can the manager track a shopper
- Go to Buylist -> Live Arbitrage.
- Go to Track Users and Enable the checkbox for the Shopper. Pls Note: The shopper must log out/in for the change to take effect.
- When the Shopper scan the item on the mobile, it will add it on the Manager's screen (as below).
- The Manager should be able to provide comments to the Shopper by clicking the Accept/Reject Icon or adding a note on these scanned items.
- The Shopper can then purchase/reject the items based on Manager's feedback.
- Shopper's Screen.
Please Note: The Manager decision (Accept/Reject) and the notes will appear on the mobile only if the item is opened on the shopper's screen.
Other actions by Manager
- Archive the scanned item from the Manager screen.
- Filter the data based on dates, ASIN, Title, Shopper, Source and can review it later.
- Track/untrack any Shopper.
- Download the report based on the filters.