"Manage UPC Mapping" functionality is useful when a product (or an ASIN) does not have a UPC linked to it in Amazon and you are looking to add the products to a batch using a UPC. With this feature, you can map a user defined UPC with multiple ASINs and use the same to add the product to a batch. You may also search by the UPC across purchase orders and batches. NOTE: the mapping also accepts text/keywords.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
How do I add Mapping?
- Go to Inventory > Manage UPC mapping
- Click the + icon on the left.
- Add the UPC value as required & Description and click Create. Note: There is no character limit for the search term.
- Once you create the Mapping, refresh the page and select the Mapping Name and search the ASIN to be mapped to this UPC. Note: You can map multiple items to this UPC.
- The mapping details will appear in the list and you should be able to search and add the item in the batch by this new UPC.
How do I import New Mapping ?
- Update the mapping details in the attached excel and can import it.
How do I delete Mapping ?
- Select the UPC to be deleted and click "Delete Mapping" .