Why should I regenerate?
You should regenerate the shipment plan if:
- the shipment plan has expired (after 48 hours)
- You see errors in the Batch shipment preview.
- If unit quantities or new items have been added to the Batch.
- You can also regenerate to see if Amazon changes the destination FC(s).
Steps to Regenerate a shipment plan:
1. Select the Batch in Prep & Ship for which the shipment plan need to be generated .
2. Click on Shift Key on the Keyboard + Regenerate shipment Plan button on the PREP & SHIP screen
3. This will regenerate the shipment plan for the items in the batch and may assign new locations to the items.