Users have the ability to move or copy batch items from one batch (Source Batch) to another, existing batch (Destination Batch).
Moving items removes items from the Source Batch and places them in the Destination Batch. All data from the original batch item is moved, including purchase date, shopper, source, etc. The moved item will still be related to the buylist item of the original batch item.
Copied items create a new buylist item, but will create a new buylist item. The cost, source, shopper, etc, will be copied from the original item, but the purchase date will be the date of copy.
How to Move or Copy Batch Items
- If necessary, create the Destination Batch, which may exist as a standalone batch or a batch within a Purchase Order. The Destination Batch may exist in the same PO as the Source Batch or in a different PO.
- Select the Source Batch (the batch from which you with to copy or move batch items.
- With the Source Batch selected, toggle on the "Select Items," found at the top of the screen.
- Select the items you wish to move or copy. Selected items will be highlighted in blue. (Note you may also "select all" or "deselect all" using the buttons at the bottom of the screen.
- Once all items have been selected, select Move or Copy at the bottom of the screen:
- A dialog box will open depending on what you have chosen (move or copy). In this dialog box, select the Destination Batch or, if preferred, a New Batch or New Purchase Order:
- Items will be moved or copied to the new batch.
Please Note: if you have enabled "Print Item Labels When Listing," in your printing settings, moving or copying items will result in item labels being printed. If you do not wish to print item labels, you should disable that setting before moving or copying items.