The Send Contents feature is a way to electronically send the contents of every box in a shipment to Seller Central through a feed called the Carton Feed. When using this feature, you can choose to accept partnered shipping charges, and you can print your shipping labels in ScanPower. You do not need to print and attach 2D barcode labels to each box. To turn ON the Send Contents feature, select Edit icons for the shipment and change the Content Source to FEED:
Click the check mark to save.
PREP & SHIP supports two types of shipping methods: SPD and LTL. Both flows are very similar and easy to use! Small Parcel Delivery (SPD) has a limit of 200 boxes in a shipment if you are using a partnered carrier and up to 500 boxes when using a non-partnered carrier.
- Choose the desired shipping method. SPD is set by default. To change it, select the edit icon for the respective shipment:
Select SPD or LTL (SPD is set by default), then click the checkmark to save your selection.
- If you are sending LTL, you are required to provide pallet dimensions. If you are sending SPD, you can skip to the next step.
- Click the "Bulk Pallet Update" button at the bottom of the main screen.
- Click "Add Pallet". You should see the new pallet row appear. Box weight and dimensions are not required for LTL, but PREP & SHIP will automatically populate those fields if you have them saved in your settings presets.
- Select the pallet that the box is on. The boxes will not move under the appropriate pallet until after you save.
- Click "Save" at the bottom when you are finished (as illustrated above).
- Click the "Send Contents" button on the main screen.
- A confirmation dialog will appear where you can choose to also purchase partner shipping. Below is a screenshot of what it will look like for SPD.
The dialog will look similar for LTL, but it also includes the Contact Info form. You can save this information in the settings in the Presets section. You will also need to include the total value and ready date before submitting.
- After you click OK, you will see that the status changes to ESTIMATING, then to ESTIMATED.
- Once the status changes to ESTIMATED, you can click the link to agree to the Terms and Conditions and then click Confirm.
This what the dialog will look like for LTL. You will have 30 minutes to confirm shipping charges. If you do not confirm within the 30 minutes, you will need to re-send the content.
- It may take several minutes for Amazon to process the carton feed. The Contents Status will change to CONFIRMING and then to CONFIRMED. After you have confirmed and the feed has processed successfully, the Content Status will change to CONFIRMED: Ready To Print. You can click the link print the shipping labels for all of the boxes associated with the shipment.
- In the Shipping Charges dialog you will see an outline for the shipping charges associated with the shipment. If you still agree to the charges being charged to you in Seller Central, you can click the "Print Box Labels" button.
Note: This charge is a Seller Central charge, not ScanPower. For SPD, You have 24-hours from when you confirmed the shipping charges to void the shipping transaction.
For LTL, you will see a similar outline of the shipping charges. You have the option to print box labels and pallet labels.
Note: Unlike SPD, you only have 1 hour from when you confirmed the shipping charges to void the shipping transaction.
- You will see the labels look the exact same as the labels printed in Seller Central. This is an example of a Box Label:
Here is an example of pallet labels: