It combines Batch listing, shipment creation and packing. All the features to efficiently prep, label and pack inbound shipments are available in a single workflow.
- PurchaseOrders can be managed using the new Purchase Order screen.
Ship From Location
- PREP & SHIP uses the Google Places API to automatically store ship-from locations and prevent duplicates when the address differs but is the same physical address.
- Locations appear in Prep & Ship at the top left (as shown below). If your address does not appear, you can add it by selecting Manage Locations. Scroll to the bottom of the page and add the ship from address.
The Interface of ScanPower
- Batches, Shipments, and Boxes are visible depending on the selected context in the Prep & Ship Screen.
- The Purchase order can be viewed and managed from the Purchase Order screen.
- Customize the Prep & Ship screen layout for the workflow. e.g. hide shipments while working on b
- Update Batch settings: Name, Batch Tags, ship-from location and label Prep type:
- Filter batches by items not received, items with errors, and exclude items already in shipments
- Search across Batches, Shipments, and Boxes to locate inventory. Search bar is at the bottom and will accept new searches without clearing. Click the x in the lower right-hand corner or hit ESC to clear the search text.
- Add an item to batch by MSKU, ASIN, UPC, or Keyword/Title.
- Add tags (color-coded notes) to batches, batch items, inventory, and shipments.