Common Questions/Issues Experienced by Mobile iOS Users
- My keyboard is covering the screen and I can't close it.
- I can't get my keyboard to open after I scan and need to enter product information.
- How do I toggle the keyboard on and off when using the mobile ScanPower app?
- How do I use a Bluetooth scanner with the mobile ScanPower app?
Situation 1: With Using Bluetooth Scanner | Continuous Scanning ENABLED
- On iOS, if you are using a Bluetooth scanner, you should enable continuous scan in the settings.
- Additionally, most scanners have 2 buttons that you click to show/hide the keyboard. For some with only 1 button, you double-click the big button.
Situation 2: Without Using Bluetooth Scanner | Continuous Scanning DISABLED
- If you are NOT using a Bluetooth scanner, go into SETTINGS and disable Continuous Scan or it will continuously focus on the input at the top and show the keyboard.