In order to use your Zebra LP 2844 for use with ScanPower you will need to use Google Chrome. FireFox does not have the ability to support the required settings.
- First, you need to find the Zebra printer in your computer's printer settings and set it as the default.
- Next, you need to select the printer's preferences page in order to change the settings. In Windows when you right-click on the printer you want to select PRINTER PREFERENCES. From there you need to match your preferences page to the one shown below. Notice the changes in the bottom 2 sections (Size and Unprintable Area). After you have made the changes you need to click APPLY. (FYI, there are more instructions below the following image.)
- Next, go to your LIST Settings page in ScanPower at https://unity.scanpower.com (SETTINGS > LIST). From there you need to make sure that the printer is set to NONE DETECTED and SAVE the settings even if you did not make any changes.
- Next, go to your main LIST screen by clicking LIST, open a shipment and select an item from the shipment for which to print a label. To print the label right-click on the item and click PRINT LABEL. Once the print preview page appears you need to select the settings as shown below.
- A label which looks like the image below will print. You then need to adhere the label to the item and you are good to go.