Below are instructions for transitioning inventory COST data from Inventory Lab to ScanPower Report.
Data Transfer from Inventory Lab:
- Download the Inventory file from Inventory Lab under Inventory->FBA->Export
- Send to email@example.com if you are not comfortable with Excel or spreadsheets.
- Change label “In Stock Level” to “Quantity”
- Change label “Price per Unit” to “Cost”
- Change label “Supplier” to “Source”
- Date Purchased format to date format of yyyy-mm-dd; if date purchased is blank, it will default to the date that the file is uploaded to SP. This will affect average cost calculations for sales and inventory as well as inventory age calculations.
- Inactive Inventory items will have a quantity of ‘0’. Replace the ‘0’ with the purchased quantity or ‘1’ if you do not know the quantity you purchased.
- Insert column after ASIN. Name column Condition
- Enter the condition of the items if not new. Blank Condition cells will default to ‘New’ upon upload
Review data for completeness and accuracy.
Upload to ScanPower at https://unity.scanpower.com/buylist or REPORT > INVENTORY MANAGEMENT > INVENTORY COST UPLOAD.