The INVENTORY MANAGEMENT screen is where you can manage your inventory (view inventory, edit COST/SOURCE/EXPIRATION information, download a spreadsheet of your inventory, etc).
To access the INVENTORY MANAGEMENT screen log in to ScanPower at https://unity.scanpower.com and click REPORT > INVENTORY MANAGEMENT.
The INVENTORY MANAGEMENT screen looks like this.
This screen shows your entire inventory with the addition to any unlisted items that you have added to your buylist in order to list later. This is so you can enter information for items before listing them if you choose to do so. This page has many areas of control over data entry and presentation. For the main screen you may right click any column header to hide the column, and the settings will be automatically saved.
First, there is the download and inventory settings buttons:
These will allow you to download your inventory in a spreadsheet or see your inventory display settings if you want to change how it is displayed.
Second, we have the filter controls:
These controls help you filter out the items you want to see from the rest of your inventory. You can search by any identifying number or sku, whether it is in or out of stock, listed or unlisted. You can also filter between FBA and MFN and filter out consumables if need be.
Finally, we have the edit screen which will come up for each item if you click the edit row button in the left hand most cell of each row. You may also access this by right clicking the row then selecting edit.
Here you have the option to set whether something will be a replenishment item, set your cost floor and ceiling, and set your price. You can also edit your source, cost, purchase date, expiration notices and more in the lower section of the pop up. Simply double click a cell to edit it. ***On the main screen you will only see one value for each of these fields, which will be the most relevant or distilled version of that information, such as the nearest expiration date or the average cost over time. More information for each item may be available in the edit dialog.***
Grid Columns Explained:
- Row Edit: Click the icon in any row to edit the information for that row.
- PURCHASED: the date you purchased the item, the post recent one will be displayed
- INFO: the name/title of the item, clicking will also take you to Amazon product page
- MSKU: the MSKU assigned to the item when listed
- FNSKU: the FNSKU is assigned by Amazon for tracking purposes at the warehouse level
- ASIN: the Amazon specific identifier, used in their catalog, is the same for the product regardless of condition or seller
- CONDITION: The condition of the item in that row
- REPLENISH: Allows you to turn on notifications for when the given item needs to be replenished
- PURCHASED QTY: the qty of the item you purchased, will display sum total over all sources we have
- FULFILLABLE QUANTITY: This number displays the number that you have in stock at Amazon that are ready to be sold
- FLOOR: The Lowest price you would ever charge for the given item
- CEILING: The highest price you would ever charge for an item.
- Price: The current set price for the item. (In the edit screen, you may have multiple prices for batches of the same item you have not listed yet.)
- COST: the amount you paid for the item
- NOTES: Condition Notes for the item
- CATEGORY: the Amazon category assigned to the item
- SOURCE: where you purchased the item, most recent one is displayed, others can be seen in the edit item dialog
- TYPE: The fulfillment type attached to the item.
- MARKETPLACE: Where the item is being sold
- EXPIRES: the expiration date (for consumables only)
- NOTIFY OF EXPIRATION: how many days before the expiration date you will be notified to remove the item (it is has not sold), earliest is displayed
- SYNCED: Shows when the item was last Synced with Amazon, will be blank for items that have not yet been listed on Amazon.
Part 1: Basic Overview and Filtering
Part 2: Basic Overview and the Grid