PREP & SHIP is an updated version of ScanPower that combines Batch listing and Boxt.
- Everything in one place. From left of the screen to the right, the columns are:
- Purchase Orders and Batches
- Items (within POs, Batches, or shipments)
- Customize the screen layout for the workflow. e.g. hide shipment while working on batches and visa versa.
- PO settings apply to all batches: FBA, Multipack or Item-prep.
- Filter batches by items not received, items with errors, and exclude items already in shipments.
- Search across POs, Batches, Shipments, and Boxes to locate inventory. Search bar is at the bottom and will accept new searches without clearing. Click the x in the lower right-hand corner to clear the search text.
- Add an item to batch by ASIN, MSKU, UPC, or keyword/title.
- Add tags for POs, batches, batch items, inventory, and shipments.
- Newly added inventory is automatically synced when added to a batch.
- If the inventory exists in Seller Central it will be visible in PREP & SHIP.
Ship From Location
- PREP & SHIP uses the Google Places API to automatically merge ship from locations when the address differs but is the same physical address.
- Enable receiving mode to more easily mark received quantities and save all information.
- The main difference when receiving is you enter the quantity received.
- Overages and shipment quantity is automatically calculated.
- You can default the received quantity to the ordered quantity by clicking the button next to the Received Qty input.Click Save and continue by scanning the next item.