Under the General tab, users will find:
- Use Metric Units (Enter dimensions in centimeters and kilograms instead of inches and pounds)
- When clicking a product image
- Go to Product Page
- Go to Offers Page
- Do Nothing
- Enable Warehouse User Interface
Useful for warehouses and prep centers -- we suggest you enable this feature. When enabled, users will see (in addition to quantity fields), ordered quantity, received quantity, shipment quantity, overage quantity, and damaged quantity.
- Multipack Calculates Shipment Quantity
- Send Price Feed When Create Listing
- Force Case-Packed
When enabled, the entire shipment quantity (n) will be considered 1 case-pack of n.
- Place Each Batch Item in Its Own Shipment
When enabled, every item in the batch will be placed in an individual shipment.
- Show/Hide Columns
- Condition Notes
- Multipack Size
- Replenish Archived Inventory
- Show Amazon Prep Guidance
- Default Box Contents Source (default method for providing box content information)
- 2D Barcode
- Create a new box after printing a label
When enabled, we will automatically begin a new box for shipment after printing the label for a box.
- Play notification sound on packed
When enabled, we will play a notification sound when an item is successfully packed.
- Play notification sound on error
When enabled, we will play a notification sound whenever an error occurs.
- Automatically archive shipments
When enabled, we will automatically archive shipments with status IN-TRANSIT, SHIPPED, RECEIVING, CHECKED_IN, OR CLOSED in Seller Central.
- Prompt for expiration date if missing
- Touchless Packing
When enabled, we will automatically pack the first item found into the most recent box when user is searching from the main screen.
- Case-Packed Across Boxes
When enabled, users will be allowed to "unbundle" case-packed items for packing.
- Warn if Box Weight Limit Exceeds (lbs) ________________________ (set by user)
When enabled, we will display a warning message if weight will exceed limit while packing. Entering a weight limit also enables Auto Box Weight setting in the Bulk Box/Pallet Update view to calculate box weight based on product weight.
- Warn if Box Side Exceeds (in) ______________________ (set by user)
When enabled, we will display a warning message if the length of any side of the box will exceed limit.
- Default expiration dates to today plus _______________(n) years (set by user)
When enabled, missing expiration dates will default to today plus n years in the Edit Expiration Dates screen. Please note -- this setting does NOT automatically enter missing expiration dates, just "pre-fills" them in the Edit Expiration Dates view.
- Empty pallet weight (lb) __________________ (set by user)
Enter the weight of the actual pallet to be included when calculating pallet weight.
- Split Shipping Labels
When enabled, will split shipping labels for printing 4" x 6" (SPD shipments only).
2D Barcode Label Settings
- Print first 9 items in a box on label
When enabled, the first 9 items in the shipment will appear on the label.
- Use UPS side-by-side labels
When enabled, will print UPS side-by-side labels (8.5" x 11").
- Use 6-Up labels
When enabled, will print 6-Up labels (4" x 3.33", qty. 6 per sheet).
Item Label Settings
- Printer Selection
- Label Type/Size
- Print item labels when listing
When enabled, print an item label per quantity will print each time you scan or add an item to a batch.
- Print item labels when packing
When enabled, an item label per quantity will print each time you scan or ad an item from the Unpacked List.
- Wrap Title
- Include fulfillment center ID on label
- Include expiration date on label
When enabled, expiration date will appear on label. This feature is supported on all Dymo labels and on 30334 labels for Zebra.
- Include abbreviated business name on label
When enabled, the abbreviated business name (as entered on the Account page) will appear on item labels. This feature is supported on all Dymo labels and on 30334 labels for Zebra.
- Print expiration date labels when listing
When enabled, will print an expiration date label per quantity each time you scan or add an item to a batch.
- Print expiration date labels when packing
When enabled, will print an expiration date label per quantity each time you scan or pack an item from the Unpacked List.
LTL (Less Than Truckload) Label Settings
- Print 1 label per US Letter paper
When enabled, will print 1 label per US letter paper for box and pallet labels. The default is 2 labels per US letter paper.
- FBA Box Label Orientation (Portrait or Landscape)
- Sticky Box Weight and Dimensions
When enabled, will set new box weight/dimension to the previous box weight/dimension and auto-fill with previous box weight/dimension when selecting input on Bulk Box Update screen.