Sending Contents and Printing Shipping Labels:
- Once your box(es) is(are) ready, click the BACK button to return to the main screen where you can either add another box to the shipment, if necessary, or you can send the contents feed by clicking SEND CONTENTS. The Send Contents feature is an electronic communication with Seller Central regarding the contents of each box and when using this feature you DO NOT need to adhere box content 2D barcode labels to each box AND you can elect to print your shipping labels in ScanPower - truly making ScanPower a one-stop-shop for all of your FBA needs.
- Once the contents feed has been sent you can monitor its status and now print your shipping labels in ScanPower. After clicking SEND CONTENTS, you can see that the status switched to ESTIMATING, ESTIMATED.
- Once at ESTIMATED status, you can click the link to agree to the Terms and Conditions and then click CONFIRM.
- ScanPower then begins the process of making your shipping labels available. This is a very quick process. The send contents status will go to CONFIRMING and then to CONFIRMED READY TO PRINT. You can click this link print the shipping labels for all of the boxes associated with the shipment.
- In the Shipping Charges window you will see an outline for the shipping charges associated with the shipment. If you agree to the charges being charged to you in Seller Central, just as before (please note, this charge is not a ScanPower charged but a Seller Central charge), click PRINT BOX LABELS. You have 24-hours from when you agreed to the Terms and Conditions to void the shipping transaction.
- You will see the labels look the exact same as the labels printed in Seller Central.