Contact Amazon with a request to schedule your Settlement Report
The Payments (Settlement) report displays your account's payment information. With this report, you can:
- View an account summary that includes beginning balance
- View next scheduled date for transfer of funds
- View order and refund totals.
- View credits, fees, and adjustments for specific orders.
These details allow ScanPower to show your next payout, fees, and returns on your Report Dashboard.
Unfortunately, this is not something that we can obtain through the Amazon Reports API. These reports must either be scheduled by Amazon or requested manually from within Seller Central.
To have the reports scheduled, open a ticket with Seller Support and ask Amazon to automatically run the reports. Doing this will cause the report to automatically generate each time they close a settlement and send you payment.The only drawback to this is that this will only generate reports moving forward. No prior reports will be generated.
1. Go here (login required).
2. Click on Your Account and then select Make changes to your account.
3. Enter the following information into the contact form:
Contact Reason: Please turn on automatic settlement report for my account.
Changes: I would like to request that the following settlement reports be automatically scheduled for my account:
Flat File Settlement Report: GET_V2_SETTLEMENT_REPORT_DATA_FLAT_FILE
XML Settlement Report: GET_V2_SETTLEMENT_REPORT_DATA_XML
Flat File V2 Settlement Report: GET_V2_SETTLEMENT_REPORT_DATA_FLAT_FILE_V2
Your form should look like this: