ScanPower users have a couple of options for printing shipping labels, depending on their workflow. Users who do not utilize BoxT will need to print labels in Seller Central (Option #1), while those who do use BoxT to pack, prep and ship may print labels directly from BoxT (Option #2). Both options are explained in detail below.
Option #1 | In Seller Central
If you use ScanPower to source product, create listings, and create shipping plans, but do not use BoxT to pack, prep, and ship, then you will need to print your shipping labels in Seller Central.
Shipping Labels are printed in Seller Central. However, please make sure you have finished listing in ScanPower and clicked FINISH SHIPMENT in ScanPower for the applicable shipment (that which you want to ship) before processing the shipment for shipping in Seller Central.
To print the shipping labels, login to your Amazon Seller Central account and navigate to INVENTORY > MANAGE FBA SHIPMENTS, which will bring up the SHIPPING QUEUE. Locate the shipment for which you want to print shipping labels.
Select WORK ON SHIPMENT.
- Verify your ship-from address
- Review shipment contents to make sure the total qty in Seller Central matches the total qty for the same shipment in ScanPower
- Select a shipping service
- Enter shipment packaging information
- Calculate and accept shipping charges
- Select PRINT BOX LABELS
You will then adhere the labels to your box and click COMPLETE SHIPMENT. At that point you are ready to send your shipment.
Option #2 | In BoxT
Regardless of how you create listings and shipments, if you use BoxT to pack, prep, and ship, then you may choose to print you shipping labels from within our software.
- Once you have finished packing your shipment, click the "Send Contents" button on the main screen.
- A confirmation dialog will appear where you can choose to also purchase partner shipping. Below is a screenshot of what it will look like for SPD.
The dialog will look similar for LTL, but it also includes the Contact Info form. You can save this information in the settings in the Presets section! You will also need to include the total value and ready date before submitting.
- After you click OK, you will see that the status changes to ESTIMATING, then to ESTIMATED.
- Once the status changes to ESTIMATED, you can click the link to agree to the Terms and Conditions and then click Confirm.
This what the dialog will look like for LTL. You will have 30 minutes to confirm shipping charges. If you do not confirm within the 30 minutes, you will need to re-send the content.
- It may take several minutes for Amazon to process the carton feed. The Contents Status will change to CONFIRMING and then to CONFIRMED. After you have confirmed and the feed has processed successfully, the Content Status will change to CONFIRMED: Ready To Print. You can click the link print the shipping labels for all of the boxes associated with the shipment.
- In the Shipping Charges dialog you will see an outline for the shipping charges associated with the shipment. If you still agree to the charges being charged to you in Seller Central, you can click the "Print Boxt Labels" button.
Note: This charge is a Seller Central charge, not ScanPower. For SPD, You have 24-hours from when you confirmed the shipping charges to void the shipping transaction.
For LTL, you will see a similar outline of the shipping charges. You have the option to print box labels and pallet labels.
Note: Unlike SPD, you only have 1 hour from when you confirmed the shipping charges to void the shipping transaction.
- You will see the labels look the exact same as the labels printed in Seller Central. This is an example of a Box Label:
Here is an example of pallet labels: