Print Shipping Label & Packing Slip
tool to print a shipping address label and packing slip for
each individual order.
To print a shipping label and packing slip for an order:
- In your seller account, click the Orders link, and then click Manage Orders.
- In your list of orders, find the order you are going to fulfill.
- Click the
Print packing slip button
in the Action column.
A print dialogue box and your shipping label / packing slip page will pop up. The shipping label and packing slip are on the same page, separated by a dotted line.
- In the print dialogue box, click OK to print the shipping label and packing slip page.
- Cut the shipping label off at the dotted line.
- Put the the packing slip in the box with the items you are sending, then seal the box.
- Affix the shipping label to the front of your package.